CL2306
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Discussion Topic #3
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm by Jasmine Tan

» Discussion Topic #2
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm by Jasmine Tan

» Discussion Topic #3
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:03 am by yik ching

» Discussion Topic #3
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm by Administrator

» Discussion Topic #2
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 am by rockywong

» Discussion Topic #2
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm by leemaohua

» Discussion Topic #1
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 am by Esther Koh (073982D)

» Discussion Topic #1
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm by Vicky

» Discussion Topic #1
How to get yourself started in this forum? EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:23 pm by C1_Filzah

How to get yourself started in this forum?

Go down

How to get yourself started in this forum? Empty How to get yourself started in this forum?

Post  Administrator Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Getting Started bom

Here are some instructions to use this forum properly and responsibly Wink

1. For first time logging in, you have to register as a user with a user name as per your class register (or else I won't know who you are). The administrator (thats me!) will confirm you as a legitimate user and allow you to start posting. Remember to upload a photo of yourself for easy identification!

2. There are two interfaces at the top menu bar: "HOME" and "PORTAL"."HOME" is where you access all the discussion topics categorised by PEM groups. The discussion topic for each PEM is different. Hence you have to enter the forum of your own PEM in order to comment on the correct topic. (eg. C1 forum, C2 forum or C3 forum)

"PORTAL" is a summary page where it gives you information such as latest news and site statistics. You are advised to browse both interfaces whenever you log in.

3. All polls will be posted under the Forum "Polls: Cast your votes now". This forum will be updated periodically.

4. Post responsibly. Do not use foul language or post any material which discriminates against certain groups of people. Do not upload any large size material which will jam the site.

Simple right? I am sure you all can do better than that. So what are you waiting for? jocolor

Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

http://cl2306.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down